add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Classes and upcoming events › Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Spiritual Nutrition, 50% Lowered Ticket

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Spiritual Nutrition, 50% Lowered Ticket

Michael A. B.
user 10314538
Brisbane, CA
I'm about to add my voice to remind you to get into Dr. Cousens "Spiritual Nutrition" in the East Bay before Friday's price increase.

As Darcy shared with you, she took inspiration from Dr. Cousens' tape, "Spiritual Nutrition," 23 years ago.  For that long and more, Dr. Cousens has been offering an ever-evolving holistic presentation and of live-food.  At the bottom of this email, I am posting some quotes about how "Spiritual Nutrition" has impacted some very deep and interesting people.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens is bringing a special event you won't want to miss in the East Bay!  The power of his message inspired me to help make Simply Raw and to co-found Tree of Life - Bay Area with Dr. Cousens' blessing.  I know that this event will be an electric draw of health and spiritually creative energy.

You only get in for a whopping 50% off by RSVPing before the end of this Friday!  Proceeds go to organic and live-food grassroots education, health, and orphanage work by the Tree of Life Foundation founded by Dr. Cousens in the United States, Mexico, Ghana, and Nigeria.

Here is where you sign up.

Best to your well-being,

Michael Bedar

As many of you know, Dr. Gabriel Cousens was the doctor and scientist behind Simply Raw, a documentary that demonstrated how 6 people with diabetes reversed their disease and attained health on a raw food diet.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens was one of my first inspirations when I started on this path 23 years ago. I listened to a tape of his called “Spiritual Nutrition” where he talked about his own fasting and experiences with raw food, the rainbow diet, and how this diet enhanced his ability to meditate. This is an aspect of the raw food diet that our meetup has never really discussed because I have been wanting to broadly appeal to as many members as possible. However, when Michael Bedar began organizing this event some months ago I was on board.  It promises to be a phenomenal event with a doctor, scientist, educator, and researcher of raw food.   I encourage everyone who is interested in raw food to come.  He will be addressing all aspects of a live-plant-based diet.

East Bay Church of Religious Sciences is hosting the event.  Michael Bedar is the event organizer of this event and will be communicating with you.  You should also e-mail him if you have any questions.  He wanted to make these tickets accessible to our members and so is offering them for $25 until June 15th. After June 15th the price of the tickets will progressively go up as we get closer.
They will be $50 at the door.

Dr. Cousens will provide

• A spiritual, medical, and philosophical framework for understanding the nutritional, ethical, and metaphysical dimensions of a live, plant-source-only diet.
  • Details as to why a vegan diet, properly conducted, can enhance meditation, help regulate the mind and emotions, and facilitate subtle spiritual unfolding.

10:30 am - 11:15 pm - Live Food Brunch is available separately from a selected live-organic-vegan caterer, and enjoy spiritual music from the community

11:15 am - 12:45 pm - "Spiritual Nutrition: Enhancing Spiritual Life through a Conscious, Evolutionary Diet"

12:45 pm - 1:30 pm - Meditation and Shaktipat Transmission will be offered.

1:30 pm to 1:45 pm - Group sharing and closing

More about Gabriel Cousens

Gabriel Cousens, M.D. is the author of seven internationally acclaimed books including There is a Cure for Diabetes, Spiritual Nutrition and Creating Peace by Being Peace. Known worldwide as a spiritual teacher and the leading expert in live, plant-source nutrition, Dr. Cousens functions as a holistic physician, psychiatrist, family therapist, and cutting edge researcher on healing diabetes naturally. He holds an M.D. from Columbia Medical School, a doctorate in homeopathy, and diplomas in Ayurveda, clinical acupuncture, and holistic medicine. His multi-cultural background as an ordained rabbi, an acknowledged yogi, and a four-year Native American sundancer, adds insight to his "whole-person enlightenment" teachings. Dr. Cousens is the founder and director of the Tree of  Life Foundation and the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center.

In his book, There Is a Cure For Diabetes, Dr. Cousens presents  his rejuvenation center's program for reversing diabetes naturally.  The center currently reports a 55%   reversal rate in  type  2 diabetes,  and a 25% reversal rate in type 1 diabetes in 21 days.

"Dr. Cousens is a courageous explorer of the hidden depths of diet and devotion.  If you want to infuse your body with Love's Light, if you want to eat light so the Sun of your Heart may shine more fully, then Spiritual Nutrition is your path and Dr. Cousens is your highly qualified guide."
- David Deida, bestselling author of Dear Lover

"Written by a true Yogi, Spiritual Nutrition is a how-to message that focuses on methods to spiritualize the physical body, thus creating a vehicle for Enlightenment, here and now."

- Sharon Gannon, Co-Founder of Jivamukti Yoga

"Spiritual Nutrition and Dr. Cousens provide probably the most detailed desription ever available on the role of diet and spirit in the transformation of body and mind."
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, founder of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution

"Dr. Cousens' Spiritual Nutrition will leave aspirants eternally grateful and inspired to dedicate themselves to the inner world of adventure."
- Viktoras Kulvinskas, author of Survival Beyond the 21st Century

"Spiritual Nutrition is arguably the best book on diet from both a health and spiritual point of view ever to see print."
- Meditation Magazine

RSVP To This Meetup HERE