East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Discount tickets to David Wolfe can be purchased by 8 a.m. tomorrow

Discount tickets to David Wolfe can be purchased by 8 a.m. tomorrow

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
YES- One more message because I just realized I can only purchase the discount

tickets until 8 a.m. tomorrow a.m. through this meetup. That's $68 rather than $75 at the door.

Once again, here's a message from Ronnie to those attending the event

that may be helpful in making your decision to go.

To RSVP for the event and to get details that aren't listed in this email click HERE­

The event is tomorrow in Walnut Creek:

Hi Everyone!

I hope all of you are excited and ready to have an extraordinary experience this Saturday! We have been planning this event for the last 4 1/2 months and it is finally 2 days away. I want to let everyone know the details of the event so you can plan and be prepared for one of the greatest events to hit the bay area.

I suggest people bring their own lunch or something extra with them as we will not have a food service available. Christian Bates and Bethanne Wanamaker will be running the all day/all night smoothie and tonic bar. We will have a lot of snacks from Brad's Raw Kale Chips and Living Intentions to give away. Sacred Chocolate will of course have plenty of raw chocolate to feed those lingering chocolate cravings. David Wolfe's line of products will be available as well. We are accommodating the event with plenty of freshly harvested spring water from Mt. Shasta!

There is a whole foods 5 minutes away. Pl an ahead of time.

We have an entire parking lot available. When you turn Left onto Creekside Dr. The parking lot is on the right side. We will have someone with a sign waiving people into the parking lot. Find a spot on the inner parking lot, the front row slots are reserved for loading/unloading vehicles.

The schedule of the event is below so everyone knows what to expect.

If you have any friends that are looking to come urge them to sign up immediately so we can put them into the computers and there is a smooth registration process. People that want to attend the chocolate party seperately can come in at 5:30, the door fee is $20.
We will also be doing at the door online registration for the entire event for last minute show ups.

We are wishing everyone the best two days ever leading up to this monumental gathering!

Registration Begins: 9:30-11:00 AM
Event Begins 11:0 0 Sharp!

30 minute Break @ 1:00 PM

David lectures again @ 1:30

30 minute break @ 3:00

David comes back for group Q & A @ 3:30-5:00

Day time event Ends 5:30

Loopkicks Martial Arts/Acrobatic Demonstration Team Performs at 6:30

7:00 The Raw Chocolate Dance party begins

Event ends at 10:45

"side note" Their will be NO refunds after this point. If you are unable to make it I suggest you find someone you care about to replace your ticket. If this is the case contact ronnie landis @ ronleetkd@aim.com and let me know who's name you wish to add.

Event: The Bay Areas Best Day Ever W/ David 'Avocado' Wolfe

Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (PT)

1475 Creekside Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94596