East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Classes and upcoming events › Commitments of Vibrant Community and Dr. Cousens this Saturday

Commitments of Vibrant Community and Dr. Cousens this Saturday

Michael A. B.
user 10314538
Berkeley, CA
It is so exciting that we get to share East Bay Hosts Dr. Gabriel Cousens with you this weekend!  You are my community, and I love that this is happening here!  Dr. Cousens will share an alive experience, a powerful message, and practical approaches so crucial to living, thriving, and awakening in 2012 and beyond,

When I took on co-hosting this, I never knew that so many people would be signed up even before we sent out the one-week-to-go email.  Yes, can you believe it?  This is the one-week-to-go email!  Actually only about 5 days to go! Now is your chance to put aside what holds you back from vibrancy and fulfillment, and RSVP you and your loved ones, while you can.

Imagine what we can do as a community that is committed to:

• Proactive wellness
  • Spirituality that guides us and connects us
  • Oneness with and gratitude for the living planet
  • Organic, live, and plant-sourced food
  • Reversing chronic degenerative conditions naturally
  • Conscious world service

We each have a vision of all of these commitments fully manifesting.  The vision is sprouting as a seed planted within each of one of us.

All of this and more is what I have always known Dr. Cousens to stand for and share with every fiber of his being. He transmits the power to stand for these commitments to people who are open to them.   It is really an extraordinary stand in the world that Dr. Cousens is being and showing, one that speaks to us as individuals and as something bigger than individuals.  We each rise in "being lived and liberated by love" from knowing Dr. Cousens, who stands so clearly in this mission.

I am complete with what I have to say now, and this meetup is awesome already.  Your presence will make it exponentially more awesome.  ­We would love to know you are joining:

East Bay hosts Dr. Gabriel Cousens:
Saturday, October 6
10:30 am to 1:45 pm - Starts with special meditative spiritual chanting and Kirtan by Kali Das.
4130 Telegraph Ave (at 41st St)
Click to RSVP

After you RSVP, you will receive a link to pre-order live, vegan, organic brunch by Raw Chef Jillian Love (brunch is optional and extra cost).

Thanks to all,

Michael A. Bedar
Co-Host, Dr. Cousens Bay Area 2012
www.treeoflifebayarea.com