East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Classes and upcoming events › Yes on 37- The Right to Know GMO Labeling

Yes on 37- The Right to Know GMO Labeling

Carol
user 9665054
Oakland, CA
Post #: 9
Hi All,
Yes on 37 is a super important initiative to us as raw food activists. California will lead the nation in labeling GMO foods.

Would anyone like to help with a table on Sunday at the Montclair District Farmer's market 9am - 1 pm? Even 1 or 2 hours would be great. I would like to be a presence on the next 3 Sundays before election day.

I encourage everyone to get involved in Yes on 37. Set up tables at your own favorite farmer's market.

http://www.carighttok...­

best wishes,
Carol Cabot
Suzi
surrender2
San Carlos, CA
Post #: 3
Carol, I am so glad you are doing this. I am on the peninsula and already have my necessary activities set out for me over here. I want to be sure you are hooked into the coordinators in the east bay so you can get some help. They should be listed on the CaRightToKnow site. Keep up the good work as we are all doing these next 2 weeks and we really need volunteers since the negative ads are coming out so often now.

Suzi McKee
Carol
user 9665054
Oakland, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Susi,
I have contacted the Berkely and Oakland coordinators and have all the materials I need to set up a table, so we will be at the market on Sunday. It's good to know you are out there also. Thanks for your support. Carol