East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Eat Your Way to Orgasm.... Monday Nov 12 in Oakland

Eat Your Way to Orgasm.... Monday Nov 12 in Oakland

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Post #: 116
I am honored to be on a panel of four women presenting at FEM Talks - Alliance of Women Leaders, Educators & Healers
Monday, November 12, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
353 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza in Oakland, CA

This is a wonderful evening for women for learning, networking and connecting with an inspiring community of active, empowered and radiant women. I highly recommend attending if you can. For More Details and to purchase your ticket check out this site:
http://orgasms.eventb...­

The topic of the evening is... 8 (or More!) Truths You Didn't Know About Orgasms. The description of my talk is below.

Eat Your Way to Orgasm
Sex is a very complex event. It's all about chemistry: between you and your partner and your own biochemistry. How your own body works and responds will drastically enhance or inhibit the big O. Since the chemistry of food becomes your biochemistry, what you eat plays a powerful role in sexual function and satisfaction. Is there really such a thing as an Orgasm Enhancing Diet? Can eating the right foods make our libidos lift from lazy to lusty and put the Oooohh back into our orgasms. . As long as we're talking diet here lets also combine feeling better, looking great and enjoying the pleasure of the big "0" way more often. Join Vitality Coach and Master Chef Jillian Love to explore science supported strategies to improve female libido and orgasmic ability. It just may change your sex life forever.

You will learn....
*Ten Foods to Optimize the Big O
*Important Orgasm Inhibiting foods to avoid
*Libido, Love and Chocolate… the truth revealed….

Free Raffle Gift

1) Special Discount Coupon to Urban Retreat: "One Day Vitality Cleanse" 2) Free Orgasm Enhancing Gourmet Recipe!

Hey Jillian, get the conversation started!