Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Many of you have expressed interest in this. We have a member who can get almonds for 3.62 a pound but we would need to buy 100 pounds. If people would respond with how many pounds they might be interested in at such a low price- we can see whether we can do this.

Alternatively there is 50 pounds and I need to find out how much it would cost. These are pesticide free unpasteurized.

If enough people don't mind that they are not officially organic- we might be able to do a 50 pound buy.

However I think 25 pounds is more in our range. I'm looking to see what deals we can get at that price.

I have someone who is willing to take this on. If anyone can find me a deal for 25 pounds- it would be great. Organic or pesticide free and unpasteurized.

Please do ask around and also let me know who is interested!

Thanks

You can e-mail me at dcrosman@sbcglobal.net

but also replying to the e-mail is fine

Darcy
Lisa Q.
user 11945355
Albany, CA
Post #: 5
I am interested in 25 lbs
A former member
Post #: 5
I am interested as well
Carol S.
user 26379612
Folsom, CA
Post #: 8
I could purchase 5 pounds
Willow
user 13701484
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 43
I would take at the very least 5lbs, maybe up to 10, and will spread the word to others. I'm sure with a little poking around we could probably get up to 100.

Do you know why they're not organic? Is it just that they haven't dealt with the certification, or is there something else?