Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi everyone:

I just found out about the almonds. They are certified organic and unpasteurized and are being sold for $4.25 a pound. This is a little more than I originally told you about but if you're still interested let me know. Here are the logistics. I'm not sure there's time for everyone to get checks to me by this Saturday when our member will be buying from the farmer. So I'm hoping that we can make the buy the following Saturday and then I'll be the distribution point- about 12 minutes from Berkeley. If you want to wait till the next meetup on 5/2- I'll have them there too.

I have responded to many people giving out my address, so those of you who have it and who want to order at $4.25 a pound, calculate the cost given how many pounds you want and send a check to my address.  Those who do not have my address send an e-mail to dcrosman@sbcglobal.net. I will not be cashing the checks until a day or two before the purchase.

Darcy