East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › volunteers needed for tonight's pot luck

volunteers needed for tonight's pot luck

user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:
I know this is last minute but if there's anyone who is available to volunteer at the meetup tonight please let me know- Of course the venue fee will be waived for you.
If you can, let me know. I'd need for you to come at 4:30 and stay to clean up- about 8:30.
It's in Berkeley 1970 Chestnut- and I think it's going to be fun.
you can e-mail me dcrosman@sbcglobal.net if you can make it.
Or just reply to this e-mail.
Here are the details one more time:
This month we will have a pot luck.  This will give us more time to meet each other and celebrate our community.  I'm hoping that many of you can turn out for this one.
Pot luck guidelines: Bring enough for about 10 people. Also, bring a copy of your recipe, one so that members can see what’s in the dish and can look for foods they are allergic to.

If you would like a recipe or some suggestions please e-mail me! (dcrosman@sbcglobal.net). if you opt to bring fruit instead of a dish, in fairness to others bring enough for 10 members and or at least $10.00 worth of fruit. If for some reason you'd rather not bring a dish, dinner will be $10.00. (Also: Each person may have one guest that is exempt from bringing a dish). Please make sure all dishes are organic raw vegan, meaning no animal products (except honey) no dairy, gluten, or refined sugar.

The meetup will have bowls, small plates, and cups, but it would be helpful if you bring your own utensils.

The venue fee is $5 venue but for those who have purchased meetup memberships for $25  this fee waived* (see Details below).

About meetup memberships:
*About Meetup Memberships
If you would like to purchase a membership, fr $25 you will be able to waive these venue fees (ranging from $5-10 per meetup) for an entire year. E-mail me if you'd like to purchase a membership- dcrosman@sbcglobal.net.  As a thank you gift you will receive a Hippocrates laminated folder on some aspect of the raw food lifestyle worth $8.95. People find them very useful. I have ordered more of them and now have ones on food combining, superfoods, rawfood pantry, detoxification or cleansing, dehydration, juicing, raw food lifestyle, wheatgrass juice and green drinks.
Here’s a link to see what you will be getting and to make your choice on which one you might want. Access the charts HERE
email me dcrosman@sbcglobal.net if you're interested in purchasing a meetup membership.