East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Raw Living Expo 2014 - Discount tickets still available

Raw Living Expo 2014 - Discount tickets still available

A former member
Have you ever attended a Raw Foods Party? Well, if you have, then you know how much fun and high energy you experience when you're with like minded folks who all care about health and well-being. There's a great opportunity for just such a party coming up at the end of January!

Laura Chiraya Fox and Best of Raw Foods have put together yet another phenomenal event supporting the raw foods community. This fun educational event is basically a three day excuse to party and re-invigorate your mind with live foods and cutting edge knowledge about what's up-and-coming in the raw living foods movement.
The Raw Living Expo and Best of Raw Foods Awards are happening January 31st-February 2nd 2014 in Thousand Oaks California, just north of Los Angeles. Last year this event totally sold out and it is expected to do the same again this year.

I am excited to announce my support for this event and wanted to make sure that you knew about it. Early bird tickets expire next month, so be sure to get them while they are still available:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6130166493/RLE14Affiliates/4579581229­
Come and play the whole weekend, taste the most incredible rawlicious creations from many different raw food chefs, learn to make them at the chef demos, learn about important nutritional topics in the many different talks by the line-up of experts that will be there and meet the most amazing new friends.

These are just some of the great things that will be going on, so be sure to visit The Raw Living Expo to get the full line up of events, speakers, classes, entertainment and more. Get your tickets early while they're still available at the discounted price:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6130166493/RLE14Affiliates/4579581229­

I hope to see you there!
Best,
Stacy Waters
Organizer
East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group