A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings RAW foodies,

I'm looking for someone/couple to share the cost of accommodations while at the expo. All weekend or partial can work, I only know that I have a need to be present. I'm even open sharing a camp site, I have camping gear & love nature. I am flexible, easy to get along with and very respectful. I work at both Kaiser Hosp & Alta Betes as a nurse this wonderful healthy journey.

Let me know if I've sparked any interest.

Blessings to all, Laura
home# 510-601-1786
A former member
Post #: 1
Yeah, I am in a similar situation on Saturday evening. Personally I would rather camp to keep costs down, but I have not looked into camping sites yet. I know that at the Raw Health Expo I could not find a campsite within a hundred miles on a Saturday night. Summer time I guess.

I could probably bring a couple others to help offset the cost as well.

-alex
A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings, I did find a camp site and I'm open to sharing my site if you're still in need. I'll be there Thurs-Mon morning, it's a walk in site, either very near the beach or at least close to the beach and it's 4mi from Ft. Bragg. It doesn't matter to me it's camping. We can discuss sharing the cost, it appears to be a nice campground.

You're welcome to email me at lweddle5@yahoo.com

Oceans of blessings, Laura