The Edinburgh Web Design & Development Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Gain Experience

Looking for Gain Experience

Juan Manuel Armas ...
user 39130792
Edinburgh, GB
Post #: 1
Hello,

My name is Juan and I am looking for get some experience in web development getting any job volunteer job for another volunteer or business interested. I have study two year in a special program of the Spanish government where I have worked too at the same time. My currently level of English is intermediate 2 but I have got advance level reading and understanding and I am currently studying actually in Steveson College Full time 3 days a week (Monday to Wednesday), and for that the job need to be part time with maximum 16 hours per week. If someone is interested , please contact me.

My mail is trabajojma@gmail.com and my phone is 07542004123. Thank you for your interest.

James
JamesJarOfGreen
Edinburgh, GB
Post #: 5
Can I suggest talking to http://www.volunteere...­ ? They may be able to suggest a local charity that could do with some help. I've done this before, years ago.
In this case the help they need is probably not full development from scratch but just help with technical things or setting up some open source software (I ended up helping a homeless charity with their web hosting configuration) but that's still good.
Also you could go to http://edinburgh.star...­ and spend the weekend developing with a team?
Juan Manuel Armas ...
user 39130792
Edinburgh, GB
Post #: 2
Thank you for your answer James but I am so sorry for to tell you I have been before there and the jobs normally are quite short, I dont get any experience (normally because are small basic jobs, or out of my field in It) and I dont improve my portafolio, thats mean I am working free for a good cause. It is for that I am asking for another professional or business wich can addapt to my circuntaces or inverse. Again, I will thank any answer including your James.

Juan