addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edinburgh Web Design & Development Meetup Group Message Board › Stepping down as Organiser

Stepping down as Organiser

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
this is just a quick message to announce that I have stepped down as group organiser because of other commitments which are taking me out of the area.

As I've said in previous messages I think this is a group with a great collection of talents and skills which should be an excellent networking & social opportunity for all involved. I hope that someone else can step forward and take over the organiser duties in the near future.

Thanks to all those who attended previous events.

All the best,

Hywel Merrett
(Organiser)