addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi everyone,
I've decided to take the regular Zumba sessions off the board as I'm just cluttering it up.  The classes are running along nicely anyway and thanks to those of you Meetuppers who still come along.
Back in January I did an offer of 10 classes for £20 which I would like to repeat for the Zumba Gold and Friday night class.  Please let me know if you'd like to do this.  Again, you need to commit to 10 weeks at one class and it's one voucher per person.  Just email me at frances.bavin@gmail.com if you'd like to do this.
Here are the complete class details.  There's no Zumba Gold on the 10th April and no Friday night or Saturday morning class over Easter Weekend.  Apart from that we are on every week over the holidays.
Regular Classes & Pricing
Monday               Union Yoga, Canonmills                         20.05
Tuesday               Union Yoga, Canonmills (GOLD)           14.30
Wednesday        TA, 89 East Claremont St                        18.00
Thursday             The Yoga Room, Forth St (GOLD)         10.30
Friday                    George Heriot’s, Grassmarket              17.30
Saturday              St Stephen’s Comely Bank                    10.00
(offer classes)
Regular Pricing
All classes except Union Yoga:
£5 drop in
£40 for a block of 10 (4 months to use at any class except Union)
Union Yoga
£6 drop in
£20 for 4 (use in 4 weeks)
£40 for 10 (use in 3 months, at either Union Yoga class)
20% concessions discount

Hope to see you soon,
Frances x
www.ZumbaShack.co.uk­