addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton Personal Growth Workshop Meetup Group Message Board › Hello to fellow personal growth gurus

Hello to fellow personal growth gurus

Kim Deep, CPA, CMA...
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Hi there

My name is Kim Deep and I am delighted to be your new creative energy organizer!

I am always looking for new ways to grow myself and share my experiences with others...hoping to offer insights and inspiration along the way!

Any suggestions for new meetup ideas are welcome and because "personal growth" is such a subjective experience it can encompass all aspects of life: financial, relationships, communication, sensuality, "fun shui", and most anything that we haven't tried!

I think we are all experts on ourselves and are on a journey to interpret what we already know deep down!

Our planned personal growth experiences (as opposed to the daily ones that are part of life happening), our just ways for us to explore ourselves and develop translation skills.

So I look forward to participating in some lifeboarding and life building activities with you...

Have an awesome weekend...

Kim Deep

P.S. and in case you didn't know April is financial literacy month. Do you know where your money is?