We have been contacted by Mr. Dustin Becker of Exquisite Canvas and he has graciously donated one 11x14 custom canvas printing service retail value of $80 to our group.
The organizing team has decided that the best way to give this prize away is to have a special anonymous photo challenge (separate from our usual monthly photo contest).
The rules for this photo challenge are as follows:
- The challenge is open the date that this challenge is posted and closes on May 31, 2013
- One entry per paid member
- The photo theme is open, the photo submission can be any subject and post processing is at the discretion of the artist
- The photo must be taken within THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
- The meta data for the photo must accompany the photo upon submission
- All submissions must be emailed to [masked]. The photos will be posted by the organizers so that all photos will remain anonymous
NOTE: any photos posted in the album by a member will be deleted
- All photos submitted must be web size or under (500k)
- On June 1st, 2012 the membership will be asked to vote and will be given until June 8, 2013
- The submission with the most votes will be awarded the canvas print
- In the case of a tie the organizers will determine the winner
- The winner will be responsible for submitting his/her photo to Exquisite Canvas to obtain their canvas print. The organizers will not partake in this process. The contact information, file format etc. is listed below if you need further clarification prior to submitting your winning photo to Exquisite Canvas, you will be required to contact them yourself.
- One 11x14 custom canvas printing service retail value of $80
The piece is printed to our top quality whiter than white canvas then protected from moisture, wear and UV with a sheet laminate. The canvas is then stretched over a solid wood 1x2 stretching frame that is custom sized for your piece. Once it’s stretched we finish the edges with a matte black edging and add wire and plaques if requested. We don't at this time offer mirror or gallery wraps
- Shipping is primarily Canpost or personal delivery. Turn around is typically less than 2 weeks with RUSH orders possible
- Being as we deal primarily with clients our fb page and email are the main points of contact. All of our details can be found on our Facebook page, as well it can be used to contact us
Good luck to all and happy snapping.