Open to PAID MEMBERS ONLY
The premise of the challenge is that there will be 12 themes and members will have a chance to submit 2 photos per theme.
SEPARATE Albums have been created for each theme.
Photos can be submitted into the theme albums at any time and we encourage you to submit early. Deadline for entries is Sept. 01, 2015.
Photos have to be taken in[masked]
NOTE: rules are subject to change to meet any issues that may arise
If you submit a photo into a themed album and later determine that you have a photo that you think is superior to the one that you have submitted you can replace it. HOWEVER, you must delete your prior submissions(s) before posting the new one(s). This can occur as many times as you want as long as you have only 2 photos per theme (2 photos in each album).
By submitting early you will encourage others to shoot!!
Please submit them into the appropriate albums, you will have to look for the albums under the “PHOTOS” tab.
Special thanks to Mario @ Alpine Press for offering to print the calendars for us.
Layout of the calendar has not yet been determined.
• Abstract / Fine Art: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421682/
• Sunset/Sunrise : http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421622/
• Black & White: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421822/
• City Architecture / Urban Exploration: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421862/
• Motion / Action: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421922/
• Repetition / Patterns: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421962/
• A different perspective: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17421982/
• Uncategorized: http://www.meetup.com/The-Edmonton-Shutter-Bugs/photos/17422012/
0 · July 22
Hi I'm Paul.
Former photojournalist, now photography is for fun.
Looking forward to meeting other photographers!
Hi I'm deb... Love walking around taking photos!
love taking photos and looking forward to get to know others who feel the same
I'm back, have been on a bit of a "vacation" from photography but am planning to get back at it.
Photography is my passion, not profession !
Hi there, wish to learn more about working with my camera, being creative with my pictures, etc.
i am new at photography and have lots to learn
Hi. I'm Lina.
I really enjoy photography and I love getting out and meeting great people.
I enjoy photography as a hobby and would like to meet others with the same interests.
A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark -Dante-
Hi Im Cris. I'm looking forward in joining you guys. I have an olympus m4/3 camera.
Female, retired, amateur photographer