addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Edmonton ShutterBugs - A Photography Meetup Group Message Board › If you have a Website, post it here!

If you have a Website, post it here!

Laurice B.
user 13320435
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 31
If you have a web site where you post your photos let people know so they can visit your site.

I believe you can also use the quick links under "FOLLOW US" on the left side of the web page to add them to your profile.
A former member
Post #: 67
Hey, I Have a simple blog to post my pictures.

You can find me at­

There is also a Google plus link on my home page. I really dig the look of Google plus for photos and there are so many good photographers on Google plus :)

user 6041356
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 444
I just have a blog where i add my favourite photos ! I have several pages on my blog dedicated to different subjects-from kids photos to "52 months" challenge images as well as some photos from the online classes that i am taking...

A former member
Post #: 8
I send most of my images to my Flickr page.

Feel free to browse and comment

I look forward to meeting up with you
Melvin T.
user 20110561
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
I have a websites for design, photography, and many more...

Please feel free to check it out, follow me, subscribe, whatever. :)
Curtis S.
user 23288261
Beaumont, AB
Post #: 1
Just launched my own site!! http://www.scottphoto...­
user 9938347
Sherwood Park, AB
Post #: 48
I just purchased a Network attached server (NAS) so setup a place to show my photos. Ive listed my flickr and modelmayhem site as well.­

A former member
Post #: 1
My website is;

Gerry Y.
user 29859092
Edmonton, AB

My photos deal with people, documentary type work. There is nudity on the sites so view accordingly.

Thanks Gerry
user 17358521
Edmonton, AB
Still fairly new this, but here is my blog: