Sherman Oaks, CAUSA
Hometown: sherman oaks
January 14, 2009
I'd like to be a part of your group.
Hello Irina. Welcome. You may already know know this, but B.O.T.A. employs many of the Western Mystery traditions in its curriculum and group work, including astrology. Our official website (www.bota.org) has some introductory information about our studies, meetings, and how to become a member (if so inclined). I hope you find our local events helpful. In L.V.X., Darin
hi galit, are you attending any raw vegan meetups soon?
Welcome to the Group Galit and Happy New Year! If you have time join us this Saturday at 5:00pm for the Manifesting, Sharing, and Getting to know everyone party.
Hi Gait, Welcome to the NLP Hypnotic Millionaire Mindset Study Group!And in response to your question; I am 88% successful helping others in all areas of their life, and the other 12% is their responsibility :) Beside Burbank, I also have an online event via My Web-TV Show.
cool, i am trying to meet other vegan Jews in LA
Thank you looking forward to meeting with you.
Hello Galit! The fee is to cover food cost and other info we give our women.