The Erotic Literary Salon - Erotic Open Mic Message Board › Welcome to the Erotic Literary Salon & Reminder

Welcome to the Erotic Literary Salon & Reminder

Susana M.
user 5290133
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
I wish to welcome all new members.

If you have never attended a Salon you will be in for a wonderful surprise. A great place to meet people who are interested and most often comfortable with steamy words. A great place to hear laughter, tears, squirming, all sorts of emotions brought forth from the presentations, and always lots of fun.A great place to finally share your words of lust, romance, attraction that you have been squirreling away. A great place to just come and listen to others read their words of lust, romance, and attraction. Basically, it is a great place, at least that is how it has been described by attendees.

It is also a one of a kind in the world. Where virgin readers mingle and present with well known authors and a sexologist - moi, interjects with some interesting sexual tidbits.

Our numbers are growing and I'm about to start a second Salon. Keep posted.

Say hello at the Salon, even if we have met before. I have poor facial memory, so introduce yourself again or for the first time.

I blog daily (almost) - events, sex news, & erotica

Looking forward to this Tuesday.

My best,

Susana

Susana Mayer, Ph.D.

Founder & Host

www.theEroticliterarysalon.com