addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Erotic Literary Salon - Erotic Open Mic Message Board › Weather conditions and the Salon

Weather conditions and the Salon

Susana M.
user 5290133
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi,
Regarding weather conditions and tomorrow's Salon. I live close to TIME so I will be there for all the folks that want this event to happen, unless it is too dangerous for me to travel. Since there is no payment in advance you won't be out any money if you don't attend.
Ainsley Burrows is scheduled to arrive by bus from NYC, this might be an issue. But the Salon has always been an interesting event even if things don't go as originally planned. Check the website tomorrow, Tuesday, for information regarding any changes to the event.
Do hope to see you all there, but first and foremost, be safe.
Enjoy!
Susana
Susana Mayer, Ph.D.
Founder and Host
The Erotic Literary Salon