addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › Free- E-book - My novel "The Black Dragons" is Free to download today!

Free- E-book - My novel "The Black Dragons" is Free to download today!

Richard A Hackett ...
user 58499662
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
For you budget conscious members, my recently released novel The Black Dragons, is available on Amazon.com today (Thursday, August 23rd) FOR FREE! I'd love to hear other members feedback on the story and genre. Download it today and read it later if your current bookshelf is full.

It's a great action & adventure novel set during the American Revolutionary War. It also has a spiritual edge that really demonstrates the character (good and bad) of people in difficult times and choices. It's great for teens, young adults, and adults alike (it even has a little romance in it). It's only Free today (Thursday) only, so don't wait!

http://www.amazon.com...­

Have fun and thanks!

Richard Hackett