addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › To all the new and inactive folks!

To all the new and inactive folks!

Andrea Brown (.
AndreaNBrown
Eugene, OR
Hey there! We have so many people in this group but only a handful that come to events. Part of the goal of this group as I understand it from Chad, is to meet new people! Well, us old folks are getting tired of staring at each other and would really like an opportunity to meet and get to know some of you! Please join us at one of our upcoming events! We're a pretty easy going bunch and once you get past those initial greetings you'll find you start to relax pretty fast. We have a number of great events coming up. Roller Derby on Saturday, movie on Sunday (although I think space is limited on that one) and even a prom night (we would really like to see a lot of RSVP's for this one). Please, please RSVP. And please let me know if there's anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable attending one of our events, whether its making arrangements to meet you beforehand or taking suggestions on a location you may feel more comfortable in for a meetup. Hope to meet more of you soon!

Andrea
Assistant Organizer