addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › Please give event ratings and feedback!

Please give event ratings and feedback!

A former member
Post #: 13
I just noticed Meetup is no longer sending emails to ask me to rate meetups I've attended. Is this the same for everyone? Anyhow, please go to the calendar and click on events you've attended so you can go in and rate and comment. When I organize an event I'd like to know how it went for people so I know if it's repeat-worthy, and I'm sure other organizers and members or prospective members might benefit as well. The more feedback and discussion we have on the site, the better the events will be! :)

A former member
Post #: 14
never mind about the notification emails, apparently people do get an email if they are not an organizer. But anyhow, I'm leaving this message up to remind everybody that leaving feedback is good! :)