addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › Raven Dancer - The Novel is complete and available on Amazon

Raven Dancer - The Novel is complete and available on Amazon

John
user 8729390
Eugene, OR
Post #: 6
Raven Dancer - The Novel ..... my novel is finally complete. That is why I hardly make it to a book club meetup for such a long, long time.

Anyway the link http://RavenDancer.Net­ will take you to the book's web site and it is easy to navigate to the Amazon page from there.

There will be a second and third book in the series, but I will take a two month breather before starting on the second. This will allow me to promote and speak about the book, wherever 'Ashton Lightfoot's' story takes me. I'll be glad to sign any copies for folks who get one.

Thanks and Cheers,
John Orlebeke-Simpson