add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Eugene Book and Social Club Message Board › Halloween Bash

Halloween Bash

A former member
Andrea is donating a firepit, so we'll be spookin it up fireside ! Maybe someone would like to bring fixins for smores??!! I have a huge bar of chocolate....

I'm having trouble bringing Richard's smoke machine to life, and am wondering if anyone out there has one to bring? I have the smokin liquid. Sure would be fun.

A former member
Post #: 16
Deborah has generously purchased plates, napkins, and tablecloths. I have purchased cups, and everyone needs to remember to bring their own drinks! Snacks would be appreciated also.

There are several of us without cars so it would be helpful if anyone who is willing to give a ride posts to this thread.