This month we are very excited to welcome Patrick Powers, Founder of Entrepreneurs in London to 4HWW Meetup London.
He will be giving his expert opinion on how to use email marketing to start your 4 hour work week journey...
If you are looking for a way to do the 4 hour work week from ANYWHERE in the world being a copywriter has to be the ultimate freedom.
As long as you have a laptop you could literally do it from anywhere, even while you are travelling.
So here is what you will discover in this inspiring talk:
- How to easily get your first clients.
- How to leverage your time so you are not stuck in trading time for money.
- Catastrophic errors that will destroy your credibility and business. (And these errors are much more common than you think)
- The HUGE difference between traditional sales-letters and email copywriting. Over 80% of marketers violate this simple rule, but you never have to suffer from this error anymore.
- The purpose of email marketing
- and no it's probably NOT what you think.
- The RIGHT frequency of emails. If you send too often people will get tired of you, if you don't send often enough your message will drown in the sea of marketing messages.
- Easy Email Marketing Software. From the free to the very best.
- Design do's and dont's. You don't need to be a graphic designer, but on the other hand plain text emails are a thing of the past.
AND way more juicy tips you can use right away. Our speaker Patrick M. Powers is a serial entrepreneur who has featured on the BBC, one of Europe’s top marketers and copywriters, and founder of Europe’s biggest Business Meetup group www.entrepreneursinlondon.co.uk with now over 10,000 members.
He has used his copywriting and marketing skills to create an exceptional business and lived in 8 countries around the world, has written emails from over the clouds in Hawaii and done the 4 hour work week.
This talk is guaranteed to inspire you and give you crucial know-how for your journey to achieve your 4 hour work week.
Don’t miss it!
6.30pm - Arrive, Welcome drink courtesy of 'Break The Link' and networking
7.15pm - A presentation/talk from Patrick
8.15pm - Continue with refreshments and networking.
10pm - End of the night.
Keep up to date with everything that's happening on our NEW Facebook page: Check it out NOW
You can also find everything you need to create your lifestyle business on our FREE resources site. Click Here
BRAND NEW VENUE
Our fantastic new venue for the 4HWW meetup will be Rainmaking Loft. It's a 5 minutes walk from Tower Hill underground station. The venue seats up to 150 people and offers great views of St Katherines dock and the Thames river.
Anyone have any questions?
See you all soon!