The Foxboro Grind & Grub Group Message Board › I Posted a few Meet-Ups

I Posted a few Meet-Ups

Dave N.
user 10478672
Warwick, RI
Hi, Over the last couple of Months, I have Posted several Meet-Ups. I did not announce them, because they were still a month or 2 away. I also did not want you to get buried in E-Mails.

Please visit the site, to see the up coming Meet-Ups. Also check the " Pages" ( it is on the Blue Bar, at the top of the page) to see what I have planned, for the up coming year.

Since I am from R.I., I will be looking to add some Organizers, to the Club. I will be sending out another E-Mail for that.

Yes I did start a Meet-Up, Bike Club in R.I.. ( The Rhode Warriors ). During my first year, organizing Bike Rides, I found that, Rides on Bike Paths, were better with Larger Groups. This improves the odds, of everyone finding a small Group of Riders, they feel comfortable riding with. For those New to the Club, the Group usually splits up on Bike Paths, because of the diverse levels of Riders. I also try to design the Ride, with shorter distance options, for the Beginners. I try to accommodate everyone, whenever possible.

Dave N.