The Geek Collective of Gamescape SF Message Board › looking for game

looking for game

A former member
Post #: 14
player of some 25 years looking for D&D group to join. Cant do saturdays except after 7pm. wide open to sunday games and evening games after 6pm, or mondays anytime.

I am ideally looking for a D&D 3.5 group, but am open minded to try new systems. I am punctual, mature, serious and dedicated player who loves the hobby.
Shawn
user 9568575
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I'm also looking for a game. I've got 2-3 others who say they are interested as well. Another player or two and we can start our own.
Fletcher
FletchB
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Shawn and Alexander,

Have you two made any headway on this? I'm looking for a group on week nights in San Francisco.

Thanks!
Fletch
Jared
grandpaboy
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Looking for a game. I have 2-3 other players I am pretty certain I could recruit as well. All experienced players who take the game seriously. I'd love to play 1st or 2nd edition, or a Pathfinder campaign. I'm originally from Upstate New York and have been living out here for 3 years without a group of players. I'm missing my east coast crew and hopeful to find a great group of gamers and a campaign with some rich history out here. In a perfect world it would be a mix gendered game.