addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Getting to Know Central PA Group Message Board › Frequent Attender Policy

Frequent Attender Policy

Closed to new replies

Erica
user 20587141
Mechanicsburg, PA
Hello everyone!

As you know, I recently instituted a $1.00/per meetup fee due to the increase of my organizer dues (typical of most meetup groups).  However, given the frequency of our meetups, if you attend 3 or more events in a 6 month period (Aug-Jan, Feb-July) then you only have to pay for the first 3 meetups that you attend!  Like I have mentioned before, once I have collected enough to cover my dues and costs, all money collected from members will go back into the group - paying for event fees and activities.

I do take attendance at each event, so I will be keeping track of who qualifies for this.  we actually have some members who already have!  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this.  Looking forward to seeing you at future events!

Erica