The Getting to Know Central PA Group Message Board › Halloween Cruise

Halloween Cruise

gail n.
GailNaylor
York, PA
Post #: 3
I hate to be a broken record. I tried to do something special for the animal rescue and also to give everyone a great chance to have a Holiday Party, I need help with getting the final tickets paid for, if you signed up please send me your money for your ticket(s) along with a self addressed envelope so I can get them back to you right away, We have trips on the silent auction, signed steelers items, jewelry, hand made quilts and so much more, also having a balloon raffle where tickets will be sold for the balloons and the winners will get the gift inside t he balloon. Great costume prizes, Live band and more, also collecting for the animal rescue.if anyone wants to add to their wish list I had posted o n the event earlier. prefere cash or check for all silent auction items, but I will be willing to use my charge service if the amount is to high, but there is going to be a 15% credit surge charge (just a FYI). Believe we are also getting a mattress set gift certificate from Mattress discounters, waiting for confirmation...only have 50 tickets left to sell, so if your friends are thinking about joining you, I would tell them to buy their tickets with you now....The animals need our help nd I need to know who I am actually counting on within the group if you replied yes, thanks from the rescue and myself...
gail n.
GailNaylor
York, PA
Post #: 4
I have 25 tickets left, and will be cutting off sales the end of September, if you are still interested I recommend you purchase your tickets soon. I can;t sell more then the allowed amount and we will be on Fox 43 shortly to talk about the rescue and the event, so it will sell out. just a FYI, thanks
Gail 717-515-9232 smile
gail n.
GailNaylor
York, PA
Post #: 7
25 tickets ;eft to sell by October 1st, will be on Fox 43 next week, so If your interested get your tickets now, can only sell 100 maximum, so once they are gone they are gone, Steelers signed items, vacations, Gold Silver, jewelry, Gift certificates and more between raffles, door prizes and silent aution....
Kim
user 8160744
Camp Hill, PA
Post #: 76
I know I contacted you before but I was wondering if there are still any tickets left. My plans changed again.
gail n.
GailNaylor
York, PA
Post #: 11
Yes several people signed up but never bothered to send in their payment, so there tickets are still there for the taking, a total of 18 undependable people between all the meetup groups that were invited, they RSVP Yes and said they were coming, They didn't change their reply and they also didn't pay for their tickets, so please by all means feel free to let me know how many you needsmile When you put the check in the mail, i will pull them from the count , once I know the money is heading here, lots of great items to purchase or bid on with the raffle, silent auction and purchase.

Love to have you, the last 20 tickets I had held really need to be sold.
Kim
user 8160744
Camp Hill, PA
Post #: 78
Hi Gail. I'm just waiting on the final word from my friend. She may be visiting that weekend so I may want anywhere from 1-3 tickets. She is getting back to me ASAP. Thanks
Kim
user 8160744
Camp Hill, PA
Post #: 79
Sorry Gail. I know I keep flip flopping. Things have come up health-wise and I'm afraid this is not in my budget now. I'm sorry that I kept changing my plans.