addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Getting to Know Central PA Group Message Board › Getting to Know Group on ABC27!

Getting to Know Group on ABC27!

Closed to new replies

Erica
user 20587141
Mechanicsburg, PA
Hello everyone,

I sincerely apologize for this email being sent after the fact.  I have been trying to send this for 2+ days, but because of the cyber attacks on Meetup.com the website has been down every time I have tried (I've gotten sporadic emails from some of you mentioning that as well).  As some of you know, Chuck Rhodes from ABC27 was at our monthly happy hour on Thursday to do some filming for a news segment on our group!
The first airing was tonight at 6pm (which I know some of you caught since I received some messages about it!) however it was also be on Tuesday at noon and then will be available on their website on Wednesday.  I will post the link on the group discussion board once it becomes available.
Again, so sorry that I couldn't get this out before the first airing, but hopefully those of you who are interested will either catch it tomorrow or from the website.  Thanks so much to everyone who participated with Chuck at the happy hour - you all had such great attitudes!
Hope to see you all soon at a future meetup!  Thanks!
Erica
Yvonne
Yvonnemo
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 1
Hello, Erica I found the story online

Making Learning About Central Pa Fun - abc27 WHTM http://www.abc27.com/...­