The Glasgow Mind Tools Social Group
What is this for?
This group has been set up to educate and enthuse people who are interested in the real benefits NLP, New Code, Hypnosis and other Mind Tools such as EMT and EFT in Therapy, Business, Sports Motivation, Trauma Release and in fact any area of application. We also blow away any mis-conceptions that people may have...an honest, down to earth experience awaits you...
What are we?
- A welcoming, open, inclusive and experienced group of beginners, practitioners and teachers, (join our community).
- A whole evening of learning and chat where everyone is encouraged to join the debate at any point in the evening.
- Live demonstrations and the opportunity for you to practice what I teach, (experience it for yourself).
- An exchange of information in order to spread the benefits of Mind Tools to everyone, (who knows what you'll pick up that's of benefit!).
- The opportunity to discuss and present your own experiences of Mind Tools, (get involved).
- Most important...don't take our word for it...come and ask those who attend!
Who can attend:
ANYONE curious about Mind Tools, for example;
- Beginners Who want concise, expert, professional and non-biased information about classic code nlp, new code nlp, hypnosis, EMT and EFT before embarking on any study.
- Support for new and experienced practitioners who would like advice and direction on how to deal with a host of subjects.
- Experienced practitioners who want to update their skills and learn new ways of approaching change work from a large resource of like minded people.
- People from other change disciplines who would like to understand how Mind Tool techniques can be employed in their own practice.
- Business people who would like to pick up some techniques to help smooth communication and performance at work (or personal life).
- Educators who want to learn cutting edge tools to assist in accelerated learning (or exam confidence, study practice etc).
- Military and Emergency Services personnel who would like to understand how Mind Tools can heighten performance and reduce patient trauma.
- Sports people and coaches who would like to excel in their chosen discipline.
- Anyone else who would like to be added to this list...
Who organises these events?
John Hannah was taught......by Dawn Flockhart (Ex. Brain Train Academy) to Practitioner level, to Master Practitioner Level by Richard Bandler (Co creator of NLP) John La Valle (SNLP) and Katherine La Valle (SNLP) and finally to Trainer Level by John Grinder (co creator of NLP and New Code NLP), Carmen Bostic St. Clair (co creator of New Code NLP) and Michael Carroll (Master NLP Trainer).
- Originally a student at Brain Train Academy where he assisted on numerous courses, John has extensive corporate and therapy experience.
- Currently working with the Judge Business School (Cambridge University).
- Trained with Paul McKenna at his famous weight loss seminars.
- It's not the tool, it's the person that uses it. Having experienced 'the dark side' of this noble art, John has become a dab hand at de-conditioning those who have had the mis-fortune to be on the receiving end of an inexperienced practitioner or those people who install negative commands...covertly or otherwise.
- Johns private practice can be found at http://www.themindtoolexpert.com
John is a certified Classic code NLP, New Code & Hypnosis trainer, a trainer of EFT and EMT.
What this group WON’T offer...
- Exclusivity - This meet up group is not exclusive...that can lead to elitism and cliques...in our experience that is not a good environment! Everyone is welcome!
- Ego - We don't have any, (if you do, leave it at home) as soon as you think you know it all, you constrain yourself to learning...I continually learn and update my own skills!
- Cliques - don't even bother trying to start one...we are all in this together...or you're not in it!
- Show-boating - Not interested in showing off...just be yourself and do your thing!