Workshop Website & Registration
“SEE THE LIGHT” and take the guesswork out of lighting. This intensive two-day workshop will give you a chance to acquire the lighting techniques and workflow to help you build the confidence to Produce and to Light for any project. You’ll have an opportunity to shoot with a top-notch team of agency models, makeup artist, hairstylist and wardrobe stylist. In addition, you’ll have a chance to learn how to come up with concept, produce, build a strong team and shoot a fashion magazine editorial type setup.
Phase One will be providing the medium format camera with the 40 megapixel IQ140 digital back for your use during the workshop. In addition, a Capture One Pro imaging software specialist will be onsite to demonstrate the digital workflow that we’ll be discussing during day 1 of the workshop.
With the lighting and production skill gained from this workshop and the opportunity to shoot with industry top models and artists in concert with high-end Phase One camera and Profoto lighting systems, you’ll be on your way to develop a marketable fashion portfolio and take your photographic career to the next level.
- We’ll spend day 1 putting together the concept and the storyboard that you’ll be photographing on the second day
- Discuss how to convey your concept to the model and the creative team
- How to produce and manage project and work with the client
- Digital Workflow
- Photo Management – Cataloguing and editing photos using various tools such as Lightroom and Capture One
- Color Management and Monitor Calibration
- How to protect and file your images with the US Copyright Office
- You’ll have an opportunity to photograph marketable fashion portfolio under the guidance of the creative director
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a top-notch team of agency models, makeup artist, hairstylist and wardrobe stylist
- Learn to observe and understand the affects various lighting setups
- Profoto Lighting equipment will be provided