addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Glendale Photography Group Message Board › Point Vincent

Point Vincent

Eric
rictango
South Pasadena, CA
Post #: 36
Just wanted to let you all know I scouted out the USS Iowa and points south. I went through Point Vincent and arrived there in time for the sunset. Shot a few pics there, grabbed a bite and then headed down to San Pedro. The lights were out at the battleship when I got there around 10. So all I could see was her massive silhouette. Anyway, I think a trip to Point Vincent is well in order. Let me know if you are all up for it. The drive down is scenic and worth the while. The lighthouse itself is closed except every second Saturday from 10-3 PM.
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks. I'd be up for Point Vincent!