addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Glendale Photography Group Message Board › Perseid meteor shower

Perseid meteor shower

Eric
rictango
South Pasadena, CA
Post #: 37
In case anyone is interested, the Perseid meteor shower will be at it's peak from the evening of August 11-13. Now is a good time to drive out of town and away from the city lights to practice your long exposure photography skills.
Phil
Phil1228
Corona, CA
Post #: 48
I’m planning on hiking up to the top of MT. Baldy late in the afternoon on Saturday about 4:30 at a nice slow pace and get up to the top before sunset so I can take sunset shots and then I plan on hanging out for the rest of the night photographing the Meteor Showers. If any of you are in good hiking shape and would like to join me for this you are more than welcome.