addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Glendale Photography Group Message Board › Eric Tan's new adventure

Eric Tan's new adventure

A former member
One of our MVP's (most valued Photographers) moving Northward. Come help wish him well (but not completely fare) on Sunday, Feb 24 at The Hamlet (formerly Hamburger Hamlet) at 4PM for drinks or whatever.  214 S Lake Avenue, Pasadena CA 91101.
Carolyn C.
user 35712102
Rialto, CA
Post #: 5
Oh no! He can't leave!! LOL! Right now I have another commitment on the 24th so won't be able to be there :( If things change I will definitely come!
Eric
rictango
South Pasadena, CA
Post #: 52
Oh yes, he is! LOL! Hope to see you there.
Alfredo T.
user 69557882
Glendale, CA
Post #: 1
The group is definitely having a big loss, but if is for Eric's good I'm happy!
Qui D.
user 11073262
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 6
What Eric u r moving OMG, will try to make it u will be missed good luck
Lee
user 10385047
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 37
Will try to be there. If not, good luck.smile
Eric
rictango
South Pasadena, CA
Post #: 54
Thanks so much, everyone, for all the good times! Suzanne, thanks for hosting this, again! You're the best!!! Ebie, Aaron, Keith, Alfredo and your lovely wife, thank you for coming over. It was great to see you all again.