The Great Australian Shepherd Texas Roundup Message Board › Austin Dog Alliance Our next meetup

Austin Dog Alliance Our next meetup

Julie M.
user 13690249
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
This will be our next meet up . This will be the opportunity for you to come and get a tour of the newly built facility for Austin Dog Alliance. http://austindogallia...­ As it's been set up for this group to have a "dues" this will be the place that your dues will be going towards. Dues- the cost of maintaining this group. Dues can be paid to me via check or money order and paid to me by any of our meetups. I have been having issues with paypal so for now to pay in person is the option available. This will be a great opportunity also to hear about all aspects of volunteering with this organization too so feel free to check out there website and let me know what a good time for you would be and I will schedule this event asap! Austin dog alliance can meet with us on evenings or saturday mornings 9-11. Please let me know asap when is good for you so we can get this scheduled! Thanks so much!