The Great Australian Shepherd Texas Roundup Message Board › DUES is DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUES is DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie M.
user 13690249
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Greetings Fellow Aussie Parents! I am writing this note to you to let you know that All dues are DUE!!!!!!!! I had set it up to have you guys pay twice a year...Once in Feb and Once in Aug. Since nobody has paid their dues yet Since last year...I am needing to collect asap! My next payment for running this group is coming up in July. It's $76.00. That is alot of money! And a high expense. I normally would just pay it off but I am still trying to catch up from moving this last year. I am praying for a miracle here that we can start to pay our dues here and we will be able to keep this group up and running!!!!!!! All monies - the expense of running this group will be given to the Austin Dog alliance to help in rescuing and training dogs to becoming therapy dogs. I totally get how our budgets and incomes are tight these days . IF we all did our part this will allow us to be able to keep our meet up running and having it be a great experience for all!!!!!!!!! Dues is $5.00 a month. I'm not quite sure how paypal works yet so if you would like to give me the $$ at a meetup or if you would like to msg me I can give you my address as to where to send a check to.......Thank you for your understanding! Sincerely, Julie and Hallie
Julie M.
user 13690249
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
If you have any ?s Please feel to email me...Iwanttogetinvolved@yahoo.com Thank You!!!!!
Julie M.
user 13690249
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
I have a notice that this group will close in 6 days if I don't pay up!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try my best to keep this meet up open!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to receive ANY emails................ I will probably end up paying the $76.00 But this does not mean your dues is not due!!!!!!!!!!!! Because it is STILL DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I will be posting some new meetups asap but mainly haven't lately due to the heat. That's why i like redbud during the summer as it has the water Hallie can play in. I really wished the group would consider Georgetown bark park it really is a nice park and it's HUGE! :) Happy 4th of July Hope you and your family are having a great holiday weekend! Sincerely,Julie and Hallie