Ed
user 10341256
Washington, DC
Post #: 10
I'm dusting off my books and cracking the rust off my brain. Live on U Street NW between 1St and North Capital about 7 blocks from the New York & Shaw Metro stations or a short hop from the Rhode Island metro. there are bus stops on Rhode Island and North capital within a block of the house and walking distance from the buss stop by the reservoir and Hospital, and I can pick-up. Would prefer running on Saturdays or Sundays maybe every other week or host in between weeks.
Ed
Eric J. F.
user 42502042
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
Hi Ed, any luck finding a group? I don't know much about Rolemaster, but would give it a shot if you're still running a game.
Eric
"DC" S.
user 2388112
Washington, DC
Post #: 4
I'm interested in giving Rolemaster a shot if you've managed to pull together enough interest. Feel free to shoot me an email me if you're still running this.
A former member
Post #: 269
Not interested in Rolemaster, but if you decided to go with HARP (Rolemaster's simpler brother, so to speak), I'd be up for that.
Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 13
If you're still looking for players, I'm interested! I'm not sure what Rolemaster is, but I love trying out new systems.
Ed
user 10341256
Washington, DC
Post #: 22
Rolemaster is rule intensive. Lets see who is interested sorry haven't been checking.
Ed
user 10341256
Washington, DC
Post #: 23
To all I have not been keeping an eye on this for a bit have been on a long vacation. I know virtually nothing about Harp. I got my wings on D&D when it was chainmail prior to the first edition. We found the iron wind which was pre Rolemaster and I played it for years. I have two players in house who are both brand new to playing with paper and dice. It is pretty rule intensive. When I first started playing I had someone else run the magic side of things and I ran the mundane part. later I started learning the magic side by playing a semi-spell user and later going pure and eventually Arcane.
Raf G.
wildRaf
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 14
My Rolemaster group meets in Maryland every other Sunday. Our GM is Singh. We play RMC/RM2 rules (not RMSS or RMFRP rules sets).

We next meet 8 June in Maryland (near Andrews AFB). We have a few pre-generated characters available.