The Great Hall -- Roleplaying in NoVa, MD, and Was Message Board Games Looking for Players › DC Zombie GURPS (meets on random Sundays @ 2pm) looking for more!

DC Zombie GURPS (meets on random Sundays @ 2pm) looking for more!

Josh
musicmastermsh
Washington, DC
Post #: 15
Zombie GURPS game has room for an additional PC or two - good times and brains eaten will be had! We meet at least one Sunday a month at my house in DC - accessible by red line, bus, bikeshare and there's adequate street parking for car folks. Game is set in the very near future right here in the DC area, six months into a zombie occupation! Current PCs are struggling just to survive against the onslaught of undeath and the chaotic remains of society - think Walking Dead, minus all the ads!

For folks intimidated by or unfamiliar with the GURPS system: GURPS is a system that can run any campaign, any setting, any character concept! It allows you to put just about anything you can imagine on a character sheet and play how you want! It has no character classes or set character progression requirements. You can take a look at the core rules through this site: http://www.sjgames.co...­ I'm far from a master, but I am happy to teach anyone this system - having played it, I could never go back to D20-based systems.

Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 9
Are you still looking for players? If so, I'm extremely interested. I live right off the red line, and Sundays work for me! Just out of curiosity, where--ballpark--do you live along the Red Line? I live nearest to the Friendship Heights metro, so anything nearby would be a plus, too.
Josh
musicmastermsh
Washington, DC
Post #: 16
We're full for now. If space opens up, I'll post about it right here.
Paul
user 63069432
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 11
Thanks! I'll check in every so often to see.