The Great Hall -- Roleplaying in NoVa, MD, and Was Message Board Games Looking for Players › Demons & Saints: A New Fantasy / Horror RPG

Demons & Saints: A New Fantasy / Horror RPG

A former member
Post #: 3
Greetings...

We are looking for players to join us in test playing adventures for a new game called Demons & Saints.

Info on the game can be found at - http://www.DemonsandS...­

Val and I are semi-new to the northern Virginia area... and looking forward to meeting and making some new friends and see this as a good start.
A former member
Post #: 4
VISIT IF YOU DARE...

Enter the deadly world of Demons & Saints where the savage battle between good & evil will rewrite the prophecies of Revelations and push mankind to the brink of annihilation...

Join secret factions.. steal powerful relics.. overthrow demonic organizations.. assassinate false prophets & priests.. perform exorcisms.. unleash pestilence.. massacre all who stand in your way. Are you ready for the Fury of the Apocalypse?

Become one of the chosen who will stand against the coming darkness as the final terrifying chapter of mankind is written in a prophecy of blood.

Bear witness to the unfolding of this prophecy and pray for heroes to save the world as they battle against legions of fallen angels, secret organizations, metaphysical forces, dark conspiracies, demons, monsters, powerful magic and more... in a secret war between...

DEMONS & SAINTS
Jim
user 3005710
Group Organizer
Arlington, VA
Post #: 478
Welcome to the group, Michael!

Let me know if you'd like to set up a one-shot demo of your game, and I can get the ball rolling for you.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Jim... thanks for welcoming me to the group. I hope to meet some fellow gamers in the area and have some fun. A one-shot demo sounds interesting... let me know what I need to do! Thanks!