addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Hartford Python Group Message Board › Immediate Hire: Python/SQL Opportunity - Financial Company in Greenwich, CT

Immediate Hire: Python/SQL Opportunity - Financial Company in Greenwich, CT

A former member
Post #: 2
My name is Jesse Seto and I am an IT recruiter with TEKsystems. We have an immediate hire requirement for a Python v2.5, SQL, Perl developer opportunity with a financial compliance software client of ours in Greenwich, CT. Please let me know if you or someone in your network would be interested in discussing this opportunity; my direct contact details are listed below.

Job description:

TEKsystems is searching for a Programmer with Front-End and Back-End experience for our client in Greenwich, CT. Looking for a developer for automating manual processing and advancing online applications. Our client takes in data feeds from their customers, the IT team translates these data feeds based on client requirements and formats the data feeds accordingly. They then convert the feed to a SQL format and load it into their database. This developer position will be making sure the feeds get translated, make sure they are loaded in a timely fashion and then monitor the results.

**Qualifications**

Front end and back end programmer with the following (Candidate does not need all of the following):

Back end:
Database Programming
MS SQL server
Knowledge of Databases
Finance industry exposure

Front end:
Python/Perl
Zope, Apache
SQL knowledge, SQL server a plus
Finance industry exposure

MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DIRECTLY FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP

How tools will be used: programming the data feeds and writing a translation process that can be used by someone who is non-tech.

How SQL will be used: writing queries to look up, for example, the price of a security. This is SQL development: writing queries, developing stored proc's, write and manage simple queries.

Jesse Seto TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Office - 203.923.0820
jseto@teksystems.com