addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Hartford Python Group Message Board › My bowling solution

My bowling solution

Matthew D.
desmaj
Group Organizer
West Hartford, CT
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

All of the work that I do for, or related to, our meetup group will be posted in a public repository on bitbucket.org. you can find the repository here: https://bitbucket.org...­. That includes my solution for the bowling problem. As is all software, consider this a work in progress and something that will be changing over time. I certainly need to comment the code better and also add a README with some instructions on how to use the solution. I'll try to get to that over the next couple of days.

Maybe the next time we're together, in addition to whatever else we have planned, we can go over the mercurial version control system very quickly so that you all can start your own repositories.

Thanks,
Matthew
Casey J. M.
user 48160732
East Weymouth, MA
Post #: 1
Thanks for posting this so promptly. Maybe I'll learn something by looking at a well-designed application. smile
Tom
user 10767262
New Haven, CT
Post #: 1

Hi Matt,
Here's a link to a very nice 5 part video series on mercurial on youtube.

http://www.youtube.co...­

Christopher P.
user 7138400
Manchester, CT
Post #: 3
Thanks, Matthew Desmarais. I registered with Bitbucket and downloaded your source code for the bowling solution. I'll review it before the next meeting, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM.

Christopher Paulin