The Greenville Sushi Group Message Board › Reservations for Tomorrow Night @ Tsunami

Reservations for Tomorrow Night @ Tsunami

Closed to new replies

Jenn
CUJennaboo5C
Aiken, SC
Post #: 20
I plan to make reservations at Tsunami tonight. I figure I'll tell them to plan for about 15-20 in case some of the maybe's decide that a YES is in order!

You guys that have yet to respond: PLEASE try to RSVP sometime tonight. And remember: if you decide at the last minute you CAN come, come on and we'll make room for ya! You guys that said no: make sure you participate in the poll I post tomorrow or Friday and send me a message so I know what works best for ya!

Hamilton: Is Melissa your plus one?
Michael: I'm assuming Lee is your plus one as well?

I can't wait to see some of you guys again, and I can't wait to meet the first-timers! This time make sure we bring cameras so we can take pictures.

Also: I want to again thank the person who donated last time and made this month's meetup possible. I don't want to make any kind of fee per person because I don't want to turn anyone off from the group, but I do want to remind everyone that meetup.com charges $19 a month per group so if anyone wants to donate a dollar or two to help us keep the group going, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much for making the group great! biggrin

~Jenn