The Happy Hour Group Message Board › Happy Hour @ Pier W is now @ Bar Cento

Happy Hour @ Pier W is now @ Bar Cento

Jill
bonnjill
Solon, OH
Hi everyone,

I called today to give them a heads up that we were coming and was told Pier W is closed on Thursday for a private party. Major bummer, because I was really looking forward to going there.

We are going to have to switch locations and I was thinking Bar Cento might be a nice choice. Their happy hour was written up in a recent Friday magazine as follows:

Yes, the french fries, cooked in duck oil, are rich. But everything else is cheap during Happy Hour at this Ohio City bar-restaurant, 4:30-7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Bar Cento is such a deal that you're bound to order too much, since the prices are reasonable and the portions are generous. Marinated olives for $3? Check. Bianco pizza for $5? Mussels for $5? A veggie burger for $6? If you order all four, hope for a table to share it all with. The drink deals - $4 for beer, wine and cocktails - are nifty, too. And did I mention that they spin old vinyl here? Mussels, Moretti and Mott the Hopple, woohoo! - John Petkovic

So sorry about the change in venue, but it could have been worse.

Jill
Damon
user 4988206
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 13
Boo Hiss!

I can vouch for BarCento . They do have great wines and beers and a menu that changes.

Parking can be a drag unless you'd like to shell out 5$ at the pay lot. Carpooling would be fun.

Damon
A former member
Post #: 2
Bar Cento has a great happy hour...sorry I will miss this one!

You can always park behind the Garage Bar in the large free parking lot and just walk across the street to Bar Cento.
A former member
Post #: 27

To bad on the location change for this thursday. It was a good location, a place close by to go to! Enjoy!!
Damon
user 4988206
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 14
Thanks for the tip Diane!