addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Happy Hour Group Message Board › New Meetup: Happy Hour @ Udupi Cafe in Parma Heights

New Meetup: Happy Hour @ Udupi Cafe in Parma Heights

Jill
bonnjill
Solon, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for The Happy Hour Group!

What: Happy Hour @ Udupi Cafe in Parma Heights

When: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 5:00 PM

Where:
Udupi Cafe
6339 Olde York Rd
Parma Heights, OH 44130
440-743-7154

A restaurant that offers 20% off for its entire menu (including drinks) during its Happy Hour from 5-7 PM Monday thru Thursday sounds like the perfect place for our Happy Hour group to check out. Thanks to Robyn for bringing this place to my attention!

Udupi Cafe in Parma Heights offers southern Indian cuisine at great prices: Happy Hour
by Laura DeMarco, The Plain Dealer

I made a novice mistake during Happy Hour at this southwest suburban restaurant known for its southern Indian vegetarian cuisine. With the whole menu, including drinks, 20 percent off from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, we ordered way too much. First, the yummy appetizer sampler plate (samosas, idli and much more, with three sauces). Then a tasty fried Bhatura bread, which was literally twice the size of my head, then the biggest masala dosai (crispy fried pancake) I'd ever seen -- longer than my arm! -- with potatoes and yogurt. Then a shared order of spicy-sour tamarind rice with peanuts, all washed down with two refreshing Maharaja pilsners. The total bill: $29. Not bad for an exotic trip through the tastes of southern India -- with enough left over for the next day's dinner.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­