addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Happy Hour Group Message Board › Monday Night @ Bier Markt

Monday Night @ Bier Markt

A former member
Hey Group,

I just landed a second job interview with a company I applied to, unfortunately the only date they had open was next monday @ 5pm. So I'll be up at the bier markt early, around 4, to bring all the materials and let Mike (the front end manager) know that I have to go & to take care of you guys until I wrap up my interview. I should return around 6:30 ish. Remember that on street parking is a no-no from like 4-6pm I think, so when your going north on 25th street past the markt the first street (there's a stop light) is bridge ave, make a right on bridge and there is free parking behind the old club moda. any questions dont hesitate to call...

Assistant Organizer
user 8222844
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
Hey GOOD LUCK on the 2nd interview .....