addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Happy Hour Group Message Board › New Meetup: Lounge 1890

New Meetup: Lounge 1890

Jill
bonnjill
Solon, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for The Happy Hour Group!

What: Lounge 1890

When: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 4:30 PM

Where:
Lounge 1890 @ The Hyatt Regency
240 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114
216-575-1234

Lounge 1890 was featured in the June 25th issue of Friday Magazine, and I thought it might be a good choice for a happy hour. The Arcade has been one of my favorite buildings in Cleveland since I was a kid, and Lounge 1890 has a good view of it since it is the Hyatt Regency's hotel bar. It sounds like a nice, upscale choice.

From Friday Magazine (review by John Petkovic):
The view of The Arcade is enough to make me go here. The vibe of this classy ol' dame of a hotel bar make it all the better. But, whoa, what's this - a Happy Hour where you can eat cheap amid the splendor? Yes, but there's more. Lounge 1890, in the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade, rolls out an innovative list of $5 eats during Happy Hour - 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The fried pickles (beer-battered with pepperoncini and roasted apple chutney) are a rare treat in Happyland. Even rarer, but just as yummy, is the Brat en Croute, as in bratwurst wrapped in a puff pastry with sauerkraut and Stadium Mustard. In between nibbles, I stared through the rows of glasses over the bar and into that glowing, golden Arcade. And I wondered: how can classy be so cheap?

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­