Every Monday 7.30pm to 8.30pm
Join us for Tai Chi for Health, Rejuvenation & Fitness in Bishop's Stortford.
Taught by experienced Tai Chi & Qi Gong teacher Shi XingFa.
These courses give you the opportunity to learn Tai Chi theory and training.
Open to all - Designed for Fun, Health & Wellbeing.
Free Trial Session for all new joiners
The Tai Chi taught will encompass the many essential aspects of this flowing, dynamic meditation in motion.
Learn both the theory and the practice of WuJie & TaiChi, Full & Empty, Open & Closed. Understand and apply the Internal Skill or NeiGong of the "Heavenly Pillar" - the Spine.
Cultivate your Vital Energy or Qi as well as learn Standing Postures or Zhan Zhuang; Silk Reeling exercises; Stance work, and the Old Classic Tai Chi Quan form LaoJia.
The health benefits of Tai Chi include:
• Increased Qi -'energy'- levels & circulation
• Strengthens circulatory and immune systems
• Stimulation of the Central Nervous System
• Development of internal 'musculature'
• Improved flexibility & joint mobility
• Significantly improved balance and co-ordination
• Relaxation of both Physical & Mental tension
United Reform Church
RSVP & we will see you there!
We look forward to you joining us!
For further details about the benefits of Tai Chi visit The Health Benefits of Tai Chi