The Hiking League Message Board › This Sunday's Hike: Laurel Ridge Trail at Lake Lanier

This Sunday's Hike: Laurel Ridge Trail at Lake Lanier

Charlie B
user 9860550
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
...just a quick reminder about this Sunday's hike on the Laurel Ridge Trail at Lake Lanier. This is a very easy trail that should only take a couple of hours to complete, and the nice, crisp Fall weather should be ideal for the hike, so let's get some exercise, enjoy the scenery, and make some new friends!
Carpool Options As Of 10/25/13: The parking lot servicing this trail is small, so I highly recommend that we carpool. For those looking to carpool from the Alpharetta area, please meet at Best Buy on Haynes Bridge Rd and Exit 9 off of 400 at 10:30am (we will leave promptly at 10:35am). I have a white Toyota Sequoia and will meet you in the parking lot on the left-hand side of the store. Please send me an eMail by Saturday night to let me know you'll be carpooling with me.
BTW, make sure to bring some water and lunch/snacks, as well as a towel and shirt change for the ride home. As always, no pets, but feel free to bring a friend! Please update your RSVPs accordinging. See you there!
Charlie